Custom Paddle Boards
You don’t have to use the same board as others if you want. Your board can be a way to show off your personality. We are committed to helping you create an inflatable SUP board that can set you apart from all other paddlers. With our SUP customization service you now have the opportunity to contribute to the design of your own board. All you need to do is set your goal and we will guide you the rest of the way.
Goosehill will make you a board that shows off your character and personal style.
Our design team will design the board based on your expectations and needs. The boards will perform as good as they look.
How to choose the right size for paddle board
Your weight and the type of SUPing you intend to do determine the right size SUP for you. You'll want to look at the board's length and width:
1. Short (under 10'6''): More maneuverable for surfing and a great choice for kids.
2. Medium (10'6''-12'6"): Great for casual use and Sailor Touring.
3. Long (over 12'6"): These are faster and steer straighter, making them great for racing
Paddle board width generally ranges from 28" to 32". A wider board is great for bigger people or those that want to carry cargo. A narrower board is better for smaller people or more advanced paddlers looking for speed.
Look for other common features and accessories so your SUP meets your particular needs. Here are some common features:
1. Fins: A single fin is great for flatwater paddling while a 3-fin thruster helps in surf. A 2+1 setup is even better for surfing.
2. Attachment points: Look for points made for attaching fishing rods, seats, cameras and more
3. SUP board pump: inflate your inflatable SUP board efficiently.
4. Paddle: an ultra-lightweight and Strong paddle that can reduced physical output during paddling.
Getting Started Paddle Boarding
Before you head out on the water, you'll need a few accessories: a paddle and leash, a SUP Life Jacket.